- Lyndsey Myers
Lyndsey Myers | Marketing Director
Education: Associates in General Studies, MidPlains Community College.
Currently working on obtaining my Bachelor's Degree in Marketing at Tarleton State University
Hometown: Broken Bow, NE
Current Location: Stephenville, TX
Length of Time at Response Products: 4 Years
I was once an avid barrel racer but now I am a Mom to 1 1/2 year old twin girls. I enjoy spending time with my family, including our 5 dogs and 1 foster dog, our 1 cat, and many horses. I also enjoy raising horses.
Your Pet Family:
I have too many to count! 4 Horses, 5 Dogs, 1 Foster Dog, and 1 Cat.
1) Briget, 14 year old Standard Poodle. We've been best friends since I was an 11 year old girl. She is the smartest dog I've ever known and we have quite a relationship.
2) Chloe, 8 year old Labradoodle. She has the sweet Lab temperament but with a little aloofness from the Poodle. She's such a character and always loves attention from people and other dogs.
3) Mr., 7 year old Border Collie/Australian Shepherd Mix. He's the boss of the group. He's full of kisses but makes sure everyone stays in line and is not allowed to chase the cat per his orders.
4) Tootsie, 4 year old Border Collie/ Australian Shepherd Mix. She is so full of energy and is definitely the most athletic dog. She loves to chase cats, horses, the goat, whatever will move.
5) Rickey, 5 year old Rat Terrier/Heeler Mix. She is in love with the world. She is such a happy dog. She loves car rides, attention from anyone, playing with the other dogs, barking at the horses, and snuggling on the couch.
6) Missy, 3 year old Cat. I found this cat at the shelter. She was just 2 days old. I took her home and raised her. She isn't the friendliest cat but she loves my twin girls and tolerates all their "love"